Blazing Soft wishes everyone a Happy New Year! May your 2015 be exciting and filled with joy! We want to thank you again for supporting us, and we hope you continue to stick with us as we kickoff into 2015. Our 2015 will be even better as we continue to grow and expand in our commitment to providing a educational platform for all.
Here are five major highlights from our 2014!
- We flew to San Francisco to take part in the Game Developers Conference. Right in the famed Moscone Center, we attended summits, tutorials, bootcamps and an expo to check out the latest innovations, ideas and visions of gaming. The takeaways from the conference helped us to tailor our product to better position ourselves in the gaming industry.
- In October, we officially launched our Play2Learn educational platform in La Jagua de Ibirico. We saw 6600+ students and 250+ educators in 21 digital classrooms using our platform. This was a major step towards our goal of improving empowering educators to become more effective and engaging with their students.
- Thanks to the support and organization of ProColombia, Blazing Soft was invited to business matchmaking events hosted in both London and New York. These matchmaking forums helped us connect with potential clients and understand the needs of different countries and their industries. Expect an international expansion from us soon!
- We were featured in the news! Colombia’s very own La Republica wrote an article about our strides to make an impact in the educational gaming industry. Check it out here: http://www.larepublica.co/play2learn-plataforma-en-%07la-que-se-aprende-jugando_180726
- We spent two weeks at Chicago’s 1871 start-up incubator, where we immersed ourselves in the thriving Chicago tech community. Through mentoring sessions from industry giants, to meetings with advisors from established incubator alumni (such as SpotHero and Belly) and innovative startups, we were able to develop our marketing and sales strategies. We also had the opportunity to pitch to well-known and established business leaders in the Windy City!